Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"I AM. . . ."


“Jesus…said unto her…whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life” (John 4:13-14)

At various times during His ministry, Jesus also said:

 “I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst” (John 6: 3).

“I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my  flesh , which I will  give for the  life of the world” (John 6:51).

“I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not  walk in  darkness , but shall have the light of life” ( John 8:12).

“I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved” (John 10:9’)

 “I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die” (John 11:25-26).

“I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

“I am the true vine … ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing” (John 15:1-5).

Christ is everything. Following Him is the only way back to Heavenly Father. Along life’s journey, we must abide or travel with Him. As we travel His path, He provides the light to lead us and all the spiritual nourishment to sustain us. At the end of this journey, He is the door we must go through to Eternal Life with our Heavenly Father.

I am grateful for the Lord Jesus Christ and His glorious Atonement.

No comments:

Post a Comment